Thursday, August 21, 2008

Things that I hate

1. Velour












2. Couches that are made of velour
3. Couches that are made of velour that have any of the following printed on them:
Pheasants
Wagon wheels
Patchwork
Barn wood
Animals of any sort (see pheasant)

4. Sculptured carpet
5. "Art" from JC Penneys, Home Interiors, or that you bought specifically to match your couch.
6. Lamps that you can clap or touch to turn on














7. Plastic plants
8. Chairs that either:
a. recline
b. vibrate
c. all of the above

9. Thomas Kincaid (you know, he is the painter of light)











10. Fox News
11. Hummers
12. Mirrored walls, ceilings or doors
13. Cork tiles
14. Indoor/outdoor carpet
15. Vinyl or aluminum siding








16. Patio Doors
17. Small Dogs
18. Most big Dogs
19. Paris Hilton (see small dogs)
20. Praise and worship music
21. The Bombay Company
22. Cinnabon
23. Seafood of almost any sort (don't ask)

That is all for now, I will add more later

4 comments:

IAmMonkeyBoy said...

There are a few thing I must understand:

Cinnabon? WTF? How could you not like a cinnamon roll the size of your head?

Cork Tiles? Wall/Floor/Ceiling/All of the above?

Mr Zakky Pants said...

DIABETIC... Every time I pass one I have to take a shot, oh and why is it that Cinnabon is like the only food available in most airports? WTF Indeed!

Cork tiles, I am ok with cork flooring, just not that shit you put on your walls. Reminds me of 1210 before we took the crowbar to it!

IAmMonkeyBoy said...

Ah. Didn't 1210 have cork tiles as well as mirrored wall tiles. Double whammy. I think you should add blue carpet to your list.

Mr Zakky Pants said...

Oh, words cannot express my hatred for blue carpet and most things that are made of oak. Let me add a hatred for lacquered brass...