Saturday, August 2, 2008

I have drank the better half of a bottle of red wine, probably not the time to be blogging. Just a bit down... Have taken to printing out family pictures, framing them and keeping about. I know this sounds like a perfectly normal thing to do, but every once in a while one of them catches me completely off guard.

Charlotte is three this Monday, the resemblance to Emillie is scary. I found some pictures that are just amazing.

That is all, more to come when sober. XO, Zakk

4 comments:

Erin said...

two, sweetie, she turned two.
love, your devoted spouse.

lbp said...

Hi Zakk,
you and your family have been through a lot. With all of our moves and family health concerns- This is a song that helps me appreciate the fullness of what life has to offer. It is by Dianne Reeves and is titled "Today will be a good day". Go to her website and give it a listen.

http://www.diannereeves.com/

Katie Taylor said...

Dear Zakk,

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. xxxxoo katie

Mr Zakky Pants said...

Oh, yeah... Two. He, He...