Thursday, October 18, 2007

New hatred for unresolved issues

I hate you. I don't have proof that you did it but have a pretty good feeling that you have destroyed a part of my family. I hope that you pay you mother fucking douche bag.

In addition, I hate myself. I hate that I have to sit here and think day and night about things that I hove no control over. I hate that at any moment a strain of music can reduce me to silent blubbering. I hate that I am so strong and can't actually become the quivering mass of emotion that I feel, ever "normal" in my day to day life.

In an ever dwindling population of family I hate that my desire is to cease being, period.

So... at any rate,fuck you. You horrible horrible person, I refuse to allow you to have this control over me. You will not break who I am, and she will not be in vain.

3 comments:

ZERD said...

"and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."--Rev. 21:4

Katie Taylor said...

Dear Zakk,

Hang in there! You are going through a terrible experience (on so many levels), but you are one of the best, most worthwhile people I know - and if you kill yourself, I will KILL you. Love, Katie

Simply Curious said...

Ouch...