Monday, February 18, 2008

From the 1 yr. old

Musings:

Had my review at work today, positive, raise insues! I have to say that in the recent happenings the job has been a highpoint.

Yesterday, I was reading a story to the kidlets, #2 sitting on my lap wrapped up in the newly re-discovered Boppy pillow, #1 to my snuggling left. Imagine my shock as I read Maurice Sendak's Swine Lake when #2 in her 16 month old reverie lifted her arm above her head and bitch slapped number one then gleafully announced "ouchie!" #1 yells "she hit me! That is not nice" (#2 giggles) the wife has to hide her head in the closet not to show her laughter. I tried to hold it in, really, but when a 16 month old bitch slaps a almost 4 year old, well, that shit is funny!

Auditioned for Pirates of Penzance, was last minute substitution in Carmen last week, all in all fulfilling. Keeping finger crossed about the former...

A note to the Hoyt's in the middle region, sell your houses and move here. The stinkle monkeys miss you.

That is all disperse...

No comments: